SLAM, FIRE FROM THE ROCK and GOODBYE,VIETNAM. Happy Reading!
- Provide intellectual and physical access to information resources.
- Provide learning experiences that encourage users to become discriminating consumers and skilled creators of information.
- Provide resources and activities that contribute to lifelong learning
- Promote literacy and the enjoyment of reading.
- Provide leadership, instruction and consulting assistance in the use of information technology resources.
Check out these resources!
- DISCUS Online Databases
Includes various databases for research. Can be assessed at home. Inquire in the media center.
- Knowit All
A web portal sponsored by ETV, it includes fun and interactive websites.
- SC Streamline
Includes educational videos, clipart and teacher resources.
The Media center is a place:
–where all students can strive for and achieve success
–that tries to provide a quality collection which supports the curriculum and addresses varied learning styles/needs
–to develop a LOVE of READING and literature in all forms
–where students are helped to explore the world around them through print and electronic information
–where students can visit/work individually, in a pre-arranged small group, or in a scheduled class